Current Job Openings
By joining the Poshmiles team you will be part of something special, something that has never been done before; you will not just be part of building a new company; you will be part of defining a new category. There is a special type of person that prefers to take the road less travelled. – as part of the Poshmiles team you will be one of them. This is a rare opportunity to bring together all of your work and life experiences and actually have the freedom to apply them in a new and meaningful way.
Position: Business Development Executive
Duration : 3 Months
Type : Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working intern to join the team. Answering to the Head of Supplier Partnerships, you will play a key role in helping to source products for the Poshmiles website. Your job will involve seeking out experiences that would make for memorable experiences, then speaking with potential new suppliers on the phone and in person; putting new partnerships in place.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills, with spoken English equivalent to native proficiency
• Passion for luxury experiences, and an understanding of the sector (dining, travel, etc.)
• Career aspirations in business development and/or sales
• Strong work ethic, with exceptional resilience and a fearless attitude to getting on the phone
• Naturally curious, with a friendly and outgoing personality
• The ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start, and seeking a permanent position
No prior sales experience is necessary.
Start date: immediate.
Position: Content Writer
Duration: 3 Months
Type: Full Time
Seeking talented content marketing managers who can build and promote our brand by producing various types of meaningful content. The successful candidate will be one of our key storytellers, responsible for crafting and executing a goal-driven content strategy that promotes our brand. This role is at the core of our company’s growth, and our brand value will depend on your work every single day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating resources to drive awareness, leads, and customers.
- Build and manage social profiles and presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional networks as required.
- Blogging on an on-going basis to support and promote and attract site visitors through search and social media.
- Driving email campaigns that deliver helpful and relevant content for our registered subscribers.
- Graduate – Any Specialization
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Work from home at flexible hours
- Passion for using social media channels as a means to communicate with online audiences and deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through various social media platforms.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, research, and presentation skills.